Avery Enrollment - July 2020
4 Simple Steps To Get Dancing:
- Supply the dancer's name below
- Choose the number of classes the dancer will be taking per week
- Select the classes the dancer will enroll in
The prices below are set for weekly. To enjoy the substantial savings enrollment is paid on a monthly basis.
1 Class/ Week: $65
2 Classes/ Week: $125
3 Classes/ Week: $175
4 Classes/ Week: $220
5 Classes/Week: $265
>Intro To Ballet Only - $65/ Month
>Level D-E Full Enrollment (8 Classes Per Week) - $385/ Month
>Want to just drop-in for a class instead? Go Here
*Please Note The New Ballet Leveling System @ Avery with Core Class Requirements. Wondering what level you will be? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry today!
- Level A (1 Day/ Week): Tuesdays @ 5:30pm
- Level B (3 Days/ Week): Tuesdays @ 6:30pm, Thursdays @ 6pm (Contemporary/Lyrical/Modern), and Saturdays @ 10am
- Level C (4 Days/Week): Tuesday @ 7:30pm, Wednesday @ 6pm, Thursday @ 6pm (Contemporary/Lyrical/Modern), Satruday 9am-11:15am
- Level D: Daily
- Level E: Daily
*Tuition is due prior to the first class of the month. If unable to pay by the first class a $20 fee may be added to the account through the 10th of each month. If unable to commit by the 10th you will be able to opt in at our drop-in option, choosing the quantity of individual classes you would like to take.
*Rates are active for the months of September-June. Rates are standard for months with holidays as well as those with performances built in.
*Please be advised that classes with less than 5 students may be cancelled